Рейтинг@Mail.ru
Мы работаем более 5 лет!

Правила форума

На этом форуме разрешены любые дискуссии и обсуждения связанные с методикой Монтессори.

Ответить на тему  [ 1 сообщение ] 
My first 99 was upon returning to RuneScape after 
Автор Сообщение

Ответить с цитатой
I got my 99 a few months ago and it felt surreal. RS since 2005 and I've been playing with and getting 99 in anything was a childhood dream that I just managed to accomplish. The way that people max out all RuneScape abilities is beyond me.I never would have maxed when I didn't get hurt and have to quit work for a while. It simply felt like it was too far off to do. This is most likely similar for many people. Only having that time in your home, not able to walk around much made it [url=https://www.winrsgold.com/]winrsgold[/url] feasible. I was not even going for it initially, but after I had all my battle 99s + pill + prayer, and then having high levels from quest requirements. It felt doable, one day.

Frankly I had been all over the place with it initially. I did slayer for a bit to get some money, did a little water fiends for range for some time (not as good anymore). Then I finally settled to the abyss. That's where I got 99 mage/range/attack/constitution. It's exp and a barrier to entry, just hard to locate places sometimes. It shouldn't take you more in the event that you put many of hours in a day. Since there is not any real danger of dieing plus it's simple to simply afk there.

Then I went > Herblore > Summoning > End all quests > Slayer > End the remainder at your own leisure. After performing the jobs and finishing the quests, most RuneScape abilities will probably be near 99. So I'd aim to to those asap. Plus you get a whole group of exp from quests. Some of them give a hundred thousand exp a pop. Use that on annoying RuneScape skills.

My first 99 was upon returning to RuneScape after a seriously long hiatus. I had lost my pursuit cape and was performing the pursuit from everybody to unlock Prif. I unlocked the town and did a hint right before DXP and obtained a shadow dye, instantly purchased 99 pill for DXP. I felt awesome as somebody who had played fairly hardcore"back in the day" before xp/hr metagame existed (basically before RS3 I imagine? But the quantity makes my few feel kinda meaningless compared to lol.

Jagex:"The following Yak Yrack will be [url=https://www.winrsgold.com/]buy RS gold[/url] less grindy."

22 май 2020, 04:58
Ответить на тему   [ 1 сообщение ]