Рейтинг@Mail.ru
Мы работаем более 5 лет!

Правила форума

На этом форуме разрешаются обсуждения и вопросы связанные с занятиями в группах детского развивающего центра Монтессори "Любава".

Ответить на тему  [ 1 сообщение ] 
Madden very rarely let us you feel the joy of a TD pass play 
Автор Сообщение

Ответить с цитатой
I didn't buy madden 20 since fuck sports games and exactly the same game every year BS but exactly what I did in 19 was create phone a drama and unless it looked perfect when I lined up, which is rarely did, I'd have 3-4 plays every creation that I'd audible to. All Madden doesn't upgrade the CPU, it downgrades the user. That's why it's so hard, if it only created the CPU better without nerfing the user it would not be so bad.All madden could be OK if Madden gameplay wasn't complete shit. I am not a boomer but the very first madden I played, madden 08, is legit so far better than today's madden.

All of madden isnt hard, it's just annoying how corny you have to play to win. It is infuriating how Madden fucks you over constantly. Running the ball by way of instance is lame. You stretches and dives because every thing else is ensured negative yardage. You swerve around without boosting to wait for a edge set block that is corny. You swerve inside trying to bait the stupid AI to generate a path that is retarded so that you may attempt to break out to mistreat the terrible AI. Nothing in Madden feels like there's strategy or skill associated, it's only abuse mechanics that are broken.One of the animations from the madden game

Madden very rarely let us you feel the joy of a TD pass play that is clean. You call the play that is right, dude becomes open, create a throw.

Madden heavily runs on animations. It is a good and bad thing at the exact same moment. Bad due to lots other BS and inconsistencies you may view on r/Madden daily. Great because every other game I've seen on"physics based" animations made player contacts look like collisions of sausages. Technologies still aren't there. It is practically impossible to make physics established anims in game similar to this for it not to seem hilarious. In Madden often anims look very poor, true, but scripted sequences are the only way to give it semblence of natural motion of human body. At least the best we can get in this era.

If EA wants to stick with scripted cartoons (which I'm perfectly fine with), then I'd love to see about three times as a number of these. Stuff like this would be less annoying if we saw it a third as often, which we would if there were far animation options.It is not necessarily that they use cartoons which disturbs me, but the fact they seem like they were designed by a person who has never watched football before. The two-man capture animation in which the receiver brings in the ball and starts to pull it down but gets lightly tackled by a 190 pound corner and the ball abruptly flies 15-20 yards through the atmosphere makes no sense at all. I have seen deflections that dramatic in real life, let alone tackles on recipients. The kinetics of that cartoon make absolutely zero sense.

If you want to know more, please click https://www.mmoexp.com/Nfl-20/Coins.html

22 май 2020, 05:15
Ответить на тему   [ 1 сообщение ]